Your team must submit your project in a public-facing GitHub/GitLab/Bitbucket repository so we can confirm your work is genuine.
Judging will happen virtually on Sunday, March 6th, 2022.
Project submission information:
- We do not accept project submissions to multiple events
- You cannot work on an old project
- You can think of an idea beforehand but the project must be created during the hackathon)
- A 5 minute (maximum) video is required
- Every member has to be registered for the event on Devpost.
- Hackers are not allowed to work on multiple teams (across 1 event or multiple)/submitting multiple projects
- Public repositories are required for validation (GitHub/GitLab/Bitbukkit)
- Any type of project (code or concept) will be accepted.
- We follow the MLH Code of Conduct